Thursday, July 12, 2012

Project: wardrobe

There are lots of other little projects that are processing at our nest, but this one has managed to top my list of priorities. It’s the closet room. I decided to go with the IKEA PAX system to build it up, mainly because I fell in love with the organizers and divider options they have. I love how versatile and customizable they are.
I did a little research and found some pretty impressive photos of wardrobes using the PAX system

404800170_ee9b500775_o ikea_pax_wardrobes
walk-closet Untitled

Those are the door-less options, which I intend to combine with the door cabinetry. The shoe trees are driving me crazy. The best part? All delivered in 6 days! You gotta love the Swedish for giving us IKEA.

Will post photos of our little project once it’s complete.

signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails